Big signs. Campaign kick-off parties. T-shirts. Decorations. Newspaper ads. Read More »
Category Archives: News
A Macclenny brother and sister were arrested the evening of July 18 for possession of marijuana after the brother handed his sister money containing marijuana while being arrested for driving on a suspended license. Read More »
The following dispositions were ordered by County Judge Joey Williams during regular court session on July 16:
• Joanna Allmon, petty theft; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• David Arnett, non-assigned license tag; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Denny Bowers, battery; 12-month probation, one day in jail.
• Travis Clark, non-assigned license tag; one-month probation.
• Douglas Evett, DUI; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Cody Guthrie, petty theft; court costs.
• Owen Griffis, DUI; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Shalanda Hill, DUI; six-month probation, all DUI sanctions, $1000 fine.
• Eric Hudson, resisting arrest and giving false name to law enforcement; 46 days in jail.
• Casey Lauramore, contempt of court; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Reginald Keith, resisting arrest; one day in jail.
• Mikel McKenzie, no valid driver’s license; 50 days in jail.
• John McNutt, driving on a suspended license; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Isaac Simmons, four counts petty theft and three counts of requesting a refund with a false receipt; 180 days in jail.
• Colson Wilkerson, no valid driver’s license; court costs.
• James Wynne, driving on a suspended license; court costs.
A dozen Baker County deputies fanned out along Interstate 10 for three days last week and stopped between 500-600 vehicles for traffic violations, an effort that netted a dozen arrests, all for drug-related offenses and outstanding warrants. Only one of the arrestees was from Baker County. Read More »