A Macclenny brother and sister were arrested the evening of July 18 for possession of marijuana after the brother handed his sister money containing marijuana while being arrested for driving on a suspended license. Read More »
Author Archives: Joel Addington
The following dispositions were ordered by County Judge Joey Williams during regular court session on July 16:
• Joanna Allmon, petty theft; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• David Arnett, non-assigned license tag; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Denny Bowers, battery; 12-month probation, one day in jail.
• Travis Clark, non-assigned license tag; one-month probation.
• Douglas Evett, DUI; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Cody Guthrie, petty theft; court costs.
• Owen Griffis, DUI; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Shalanda Hill, DUI; six-month probation, all DUI sanctions, $1000 fine.
• Eric Hudson, resisting arrest and giving false name to law enforcement; 46 days in jail.
• Casey Lauramore, contempt of court; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Reginald Keith, resisting arrest; one day in jail.
• Mikel McKenzie, no valid driver’s license; 50 days in jail.
• John McNutt, driving on a suspended license; failed to appear, warrant issued.
• Isaac Simmons, four counts petty theft and three counts of requesting a refund with a false receipt; 180 days in jail.
• Colson Wilkerson, no valid driver’s license; court costs.
• James Wynne, driving on a suspended license; court costs.
A dozen Baker County deputies fanned out along Interstate 10 for three days last week and stopped between 500-600 vehicles for traffic violations, an effort that netted a dozen arrests, all for drug-related offenses and outstanding warrants. Only one of the arrestees was from Baker County. Read More »
The Wildcat baseball team dropped its first game of the summer during the final week of play, but the boys still finished the closing stretch strong with three more wins. Read More »