CITY OF MACCLENNY
July 12, 2011 6:00 PM
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
- CALL TO ORDER
- Flag Ceremony
- OLD BUSINESS
- Final Reading of Ordinance No. 11-07: an ordinance providing for acceptance of a voluntary annexation request from Michael and Debra Oyinloye.
- NEW BUSINESS
- Mrs. Kerry Dunlavey and Mrs. Terrenia Staier with the Baker County Health Department will be present to request the City donate an additional .91 acres for future development.
- Approval of Resolution No. 11-09: a resolution honoring Assistant Fire Chief Randy White of the Jacksonville Fire Rescue Department.
- Approval of Resolution No. 11-10: a resolution authorizing execution of a railroad reimbursement agreement for the construction of railroad grade crossings, installation of traffic control devices for railroad grade crossings, and future maintenance and adjustment of said crossings and devices.
- Approval of Resolution No. 11-11: a resolution authorizing the submission of an application for the Small Cities Community Development Block Grant to the Florida Department of Community Affairs for Federal Fiscal Year 2011.
- Approval of Resolution No. 11-12: a resolution designating the City of Macclenny’s Comprehensive Plan as its Community Development Plan.
- Approval of the City of Macclenny’s Citizen Participation Plan.
- EMERGENCY BUSINESS
- OTHER BUSINESS
- Approval of minutes:
- § Regular Meeting: June 14, 2011
- Review of the bills for the month of June 2011.